- Full Vehicle Kit: this stripe kit reaches from the lowest part of the front bumper to the lowest part of the rear. We cut vinyl, not corners.
- 1 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- Pre-Installed Clear Transfer Tape (for an easier installation)
- Optional 1/4” Pinstriping (make your stripes POP!)
This Stripe Kit:
- Designed with 9 Pre-Cut Sections for all 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021
Dodge Challengers that do not require cutouts for hood vents (R/T, SXT, GT)
- Precision-cut for a perfect fitment guaranteed, just like from the factory
- Includes an extra large spoiler section, large enough to fit all OEM and most aftermarket spoilers
- Features a standard 1” gap between the stripes
- First time installing vinyl? No problem! If you mess up, simply reorder the individual section for a discounted price.
- Features Air Bubble Release Technology
- Repairable with heat
- Solvent-based, re-positionable, non-permanent (car wash safe, and can be safely removed years later)
- Safe for OEM vehicle paint
- Able to be installed using either the wet or dry method
- We utilize high-quality and durable wrap-grade vinyl from our partnership with VViViD Vinyl (4 Mil Thick Cast Vinyl)
We offer two shipping options:
- FREE (Limited Time Only): Standard Ground Shipping (2-6 days, depending on your proximity to North Carolina)
- Priority Air Mail Shipping (1-3 Business Days)
Choose our Decals and Stripe Kits for the easiest installation on the market. We have many years of experience with vinyl and installing decals, and our cut patterns perfectly replicate what the OEM engineers designed for your vehicle. All of our Stripe Kits and Decals are cut immediately before shipment to your specifications. We inspect all decals for quality assurance, we apply our transfer tape for an easier and protected installation, and we include an instruction set for the best procedure to install our kit onto your vehicle.
We recommend professional installation for some people, but if you're inclined, we've made it easy to DIY! If you accidentally mess up a particular piece, simply reorder the individual section (instead of having to buy the full Stripe Kit again).